How does knowledge grow? Sometimes it begins with one insight and grows into many branches; other times it grows as a complex and interconnected network. Infographics expert Manuel Lima explores the thousand-year history of mapping data — from languages to dynasties — using trees and networks of information. It’s a fascinating history of visualizations, and a look into humanity’s urge to map what we know.
- Senator Ben Sasse Delivers Chilling Truth in a Post Entitled ‘The Next Charlottesville’ August 19, 2017
- Five Ways the Charlottesville Marches Backfired August 18, 2017
- Republicans Call Trump A “vortex of incompetence and destruction” As GOPers Rip Their President August 17, 2017
- Trump’s isolation grows in the wake of Charlottesville August 17, 2017
- Judge Napolitano Says FBI’s Tactics With Manafort Are “Much More Aggressive” Than With Hillary August 12, 2017